PUHU adapts the idea that strong international partnerships are essential for cross-cultural and interdisciplinary solutions to global issues. Following this idea, PUHU generates new ideas to develop and/or contributes to projects in the frame of EU funded programs.
With a unique approach with insight from diverse disciplines from anthropology (psychological and cognitive anthropology) to information systems, PUHU offers a wide range of contributions for the project proposals and implementations.
PUHU positions itself in the middle of any social research and development initiative, from an idea generation process of a project to industrial implementation of a social solution, with its web of expertise.
Employing qualitative and quantitative research techniques; PUHU
- gathers data by listening, observing, and using databases
- analyzes the data (in terms of relevant theories)
- detects the problem (if any)
- offers consultancy for refinement and/or adaptive strategies
PUHU employs the knowledge of the disciplines for particular training and solutions equipping these with technology. If required PUHU would
- create specific end-to-end information systems for advanced analysis of issues,
- integrate diverse legacy systems for collection and interpretation of big data,
- enable software teams for the purpose of any specific action resulting from the analysis.